Uniquely intriguing and rich in character, this free-standing terrace home in the heart of North Melbourne will surprise and delight at every turn. Set over two stunning floors with rear living options, a home office or third bedroom with gas log fireplace on entry and a supremely private lower ground master and study, this is a fine example of original design elements blended with modern comfort and indulgence. Complete with secure off-street parking, a dreamy courtyard garden, alfresco entertainer's haven amongst the treetops, timber floors, extensive attic storage, hydronic and gas heating, there is so much to explore and enjoy.
● Offers a large elevated north/west facing deck
● Versatile spaces with up to three bedrooms plus study
● Stunning living spaces on each floor
● Light-filled kitchen/dining with full garden views
● Striking original features including fireplaces, mantles and bluestone walls
Just moments to Errol Street's cafe and dining hub within easy reach of city trams and trains, it offers a multitude of options for both commuting and working from home and is ideally positioned to make the most of the inner-city lifestyle on offer.
Updated COVID-19 restrictions announced by The Victorian State Government only allows *Inspection by Appointment Only*.
The REIV recommends that all individuals attending an open should download the COVIDSafe App, provide contact details to the agent and follow social distancing measures as required.
DURING THE INSPECTION, PLEASE ENSURE YOU FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING ANY SURFACES.
(ask the on-site agent to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required).
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND AN INSPECTION IF:
• you have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19
• you are unwell or have a fever
• you have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms.
122 Errol Street North Melbourne