There is something uniquely special about experiencing a brand new home and this stunning four-bedroom, three-bathroom house is no exception. Flooded with natural light, each beautiful space offers stylish larger living with an ultra-modern edge, highlighted by a luxurious kitchen/meals and open-plan living domain opening through floor-to-ceiling glass to a stunning alfresco setting. Attention to detail elevates this impressively spacious home, which also features a second living or kids retreat upstairs, heating/cooling throughout, butler's pantry and a huge laundry, extensive storage, gas fireplace, double garage and security alarm.
● Expert floor plan for maximum space
● Two master bedroom options with ensuite/WIR
● Premium fixtures and finishes
● Large ground and first floor living zones
● Sunny entertainer's deck plus first floor terrace
With Dinah Parade shops and cafes at the end of the street and great proximity to sought-after schools including Essendon Keilor College and St Bernard's, this is the perfect next step for families seeking quality and sophistication.
Updated COVID-19 restrictions announced by The Victorian State Government only allows *Inspection by Appointment Only*.
The REIV recommends that all individuals attending an open should download the COVIDSafe App, provide contact details to the agent and follow social distancing measures as required.
DURING THE INSPECTION, PLEASE ENSURE YOU FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING ANY SURFACES.
(ask the on-site agent to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required).
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND AN INSPECTION IF:
• you have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19
• you are unwell or have a fever
• you have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms.
122 Errol Street North Melbourne