Perfectly located in cosmopolitan Union Road shopping village. The property is located approx. 5km from the Melbourne CBD with the 57 tram at your door en route to city. Close to Ascot Vale train station, Royal Melbourne Showgrounds and Flemington racecourse. The potential to further renovate, extend or redevelop (STCA).
• Currently leased to a fully licensed bar at a rental of $28,981 per annum plus outgoings
• Lease Term: Expiring July 2023
• Commencement: 22 July 2018
• Land area: 186m²*
• Total building area: 120m²*
• Rear ROW access
• On-site parking for 2 vehicles
• Commercial 1 Zone
Updated COVID-19 restrictions announced by The Victorian State Government only allows *Inspection by Appointment Only*.
The REIV recommends that all individuals attending an open should download the COVIDSafe App, provide contact details to the agent and follow social distancing measures as required.
DURING THE INSPECTION, PLEASE ENSURE YOU FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING ANY SURFACES.
(ask the on-site agent to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required).
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND AN INSPECTION IF:
• you have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19
• you are unwell or have a fever
• you have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.
122 Errol Street North Melbourne