Alexkarbon Real Estate is a boutique real agency within Inner Melbourne. Our aim is to provide outstanding commitment and dedication to our clients, providing a quality service within all aspects or real estate. With over 40 years of combined experience in the Property Management industry we have a strong reputation for excellence.
Currently we are looking for a well-groomed Property Manager to join our focused team of professionals to service a large portfolio across the inner suburbs of greater Melbourne.
We are looking for candidate that is:
- Experienced in property management
- Euthanistic to provide exemplary customer service
- A strong communicator
- Keen to work in a collaborative workplace
- A career focused individual that possesses a can-do attitude
- Has experience with REST software. (preferred but not necessary)
- Has completed their Agent Representative Certification
- Has their own reliable car.
The Property Management role that we are offering involves:
- Leasing and managing a very well-kept inner-city portfolio
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Conducting inspections as required
- Providing landlords with periodic rental reviews and inspection updates
- Full support from our Administrative team
- Working in an outstanding culture
- Career development and mentorship from our Senior management team
- The opportunity to gain a work life balance through our supportive team environment
At Alexkarbon we are passionate about property and building strong relationships. We believe that success doesn’t just happen, you have to go out and achieve it. If you feel the same way then this is an exceptional opportunity for you to secure a long-term role in an award-winning real estate agency.
Please email your ressume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentially. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Please note: only short-listed candidates meeting the required criteria will be contacted.