6/158 WATERLOO ROAD, OAK PARK
Qualifies for - Home Builder Grant $15K! First Home Buyer Grant $10K! Recently announced stamp Duty rebates!
Under construction and ready to occupy in the New Year, this magnificent brand new townhouse is eloquently expressed, light filled and enjoys all the advantages associated with its close proximity and convenience to nearby shops, parklands and public transport whilst being within close proximity of the CBD and walking distance to the Oak Park Metro Train station.
Located within a boutique, secure and private townhouse development, this home has a private terrace, solid hand laid timber flooring and huge living spaces that will be very hard to resist. Consisting of two large bedrooms with BIRs, en-suite and main bathroom, open plan living/dining area flooded with natural light, a chef's kitchen with island, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space, secure garage and separate laundry and storage area.
Other extras include heating and cooling throughout, security intercom entrance and the inclusion of some of Australia's biggest and best brands. Take advantage of all the grants currently on offer, perfect for a first home buyer, great to invest and enjoy a brilliant rental return or downsize and relax in comfort.
Further features include -
• Feature Austral architectural bricks
• Colorbond steel roofing, gutters, fascias and downpipes
• James Hardie fire rated concrete upper level cladding
• Exposed feature driveway
• Victorian Ash Hardwood throughout living areas, stairs and entrance
• New lush carpeting to all bedrooms
• Westinghouse stainless steel gas cook tops, fan forced oven and dishwasher
• Smart stone benches
• Stegbar garage sliding doors, wardrobes and shelving
• Hume timber doors
• Remote control and wall-button operated Colorbond garage doors
Heating/Cooling & Hot water
• Rinnai Split-System Reverse-Cycle heating/cooling and Hot Water